Modernism meets Japanese style at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo, from its dramatic open-concept atrium lobby to its lofty Stellar Garden, where you can enjoy signature cocktails with views of the iconic Tokyo Tower. Surrounded by lush green space, the hotel stands tall over downtown Tokyo; elegant guestrooms offer views of the city’s unmistakable skyline or the beauty of nearby parks. In its public spaces, attentive staff help you make the most of exceptional facilities, including upscale boutiques and beauty salons, an on-site bowling alley, and seven Asian and international restaurants.
- Stay in one of 603 Western or traditional guestrooms and suites, including Garden Suites with traditional Japanese screens and tatami floors
- Unwind in a sauna, or in a natural saltwater onsen with mineral-rich water drawn from deep beneath Shiba Park
- Swim in an indoor pool and work out in a fitness center with Technogym equipment and personal trainers
- Meet and work in a 24-hour business center and 76,019 sq ft / 7,062 sq m of event space, including a 3,600-capacity ballroom
- Premium Club rooms include a Champagne welcome, complimentary breakfasts, and access to an exclusive lounge
- Watch master chefs prepare fresh sushi at Hamashiba’s counter, or sample international cuisine with amazing city views at Brise Verte on the 33rd floor
- With some of the most spacious meeting rooms in the capital, a chandeliered ballroom, and a vast convention hall, The Prince Park Tower Tokyo makes an ideal business venue — and karaoke, billiards, and a 12-lane bowling alley ensure leisure time is just as memorable.
The Prince Park Tower Tokyo’s 603 spacious guestrooms and suites have Western or traditional décor, and the ground floor Garden Suites are notable for their tatami floors and zashiki dining. Whichever style you choose, sink into plush down comforters and enjoy views of Tokyo’s skyline, nearby Tokyo Tower, or the adjacent park through picture windows. On Premium Club floors, enjoy a champagne welcome, a complimentary breakfast, and complimentary access to the spa; the exclusive Royal Floor adds a personal butler service.
Please ask the concierge where to go for great shopping, or pick up a new outfit at the Seibu PISA boutique. In the lobby, borrow an umbrella, select a favorite pillow, arrange an in-room massage, or simply request a newspaper to be delivered to your room.
Specializing in Asian cuisine, The Prince Park Tower Tokyo hotel offers seven restaurants and a fine in-house bakery. An in-house bakery, Boulangerie Tokyo, fills the hotel’s first floor with the aroma of fresh-baked bread each morning. There are lounges and bars for every mood, and the view of the Tokyo Tower from the Stellar Garden is unbeatable.
You could spend a week at The Prince Park Tower Tokyo without leaving the front door — it has all you need. Refresh body and mind at the extensive spa, swim laps in the heated indoor pool, or relax in bubbling onsen springs. Karaoke rooms, a bowling alley, and billiard tables offer entertainment for children and adults alike, and you can keep in shape in an expansive Technogym-equipped fitness center with a yoga studio.
Outside the hotel, Historic Tokyo icons like the Tokyo Tower, Zōjō-ji Temple, Imperial Palace, and Hama Rikyu Gardens are all close by. For shopping, head to the Azabu-jūban or Ginza neighborhoods, or visit Roppongi Hills and the Tokyo Midtown malls. Later, visit the beauty salons to prepare for a special evening, and enjoy a cocktail at Stellar Garden before dining at one of the many excellent restaurants nearby.