Connecting with Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is part of CCRA's AirSelect Program. If you're booking Qatar Airways through the GDS today, consider joining CCRA's airline program to start taking advantage of preferred international commission opportunities.
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, the national carrier of the State of Qatar, is one of the fastest growing airlines operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. Qatar airways captured the prestigious Airline of the Year, World’s Best Business Class, Best Airline in the Middle East and Best First Class Airline Lounge awards at the 2017 Skytrax Awards.
Now in its 20th year of operations, Qatar Airways has a modern fleet of 200 aircraft flying to more than 150 key business and leisure destinations across six continents. As part of its ongoing network expansion, 24 new destinations will be added to the airline’s global network in 2017/2018. This will include key U.S. gateways, San Francisco and Las Vegas.
The airline launched its revolutionary Qsuite, an award-wining Business Class experience in 2017, which features a number of industry firsts, including:
- Double bed in Business Class
- Completely customizable “quad” design, perfect for multiple passengers traveling together
- Business Class suites offering privacy doors and a “Do Not Disturb” functionality at every seat
Qatar Airways Offers:
- International Flights
- CCRA AirSelect Commission Program
- Group rates for 10 or more
- Stopover packages
- Discover Qatar tours
- Complimentary Doha city tours
- Qbiz Rewards Program - for small to medium sized companies