We continue to closely monitor the spread of wildfires in California. Our immediate priority remains the safety and security of our guests and Team Members, and our thoughts are with all those who have been and continue to be affected by these wildfires. All Hilton properties in the area have implemented their emergency preparedness plans, and remain in close contact with local authorities.
At this time, the following Hilton properties are open and fully operational:
· Embassy Suites by Hilton Napa Valley
· DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
· Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor – Sonoma Wine Country
· Hampton Inn & Suites Napa
· Hampton Inn Ukiah
· Hampton Inn Norco – Corona-Eastvale
· Hampton Inn & Suites Chino Hills
· Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park – Sonoma County
· Hampton Inn & Suites Vacaville/Napa Valley Area
The following hotels are currently closed:
· Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
· Hilton Garden Inn Napa
· Hilton Garden Inn Santa Rosa, Napa Airport
We continue to monitor the wildfires and will provide updates as more information becomes available. Travelers are encouraged to visit Hilton.com or contact 1-800-HILTONS for the most up-to-date information regarding reservations and availability.