Connecting with Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines is part of CCRA's AirSelect Program. If you're booking Hainan Airlines through the GDS today, consider joining CCRA's airline program to start taking advantage of preferred international commission opportunities.
About Hainan Airlines
Since its beginning in 1993, Hainan Airlines has seen 23 years of safe operations and has accumulated over 5 million hours of safe flights maintaining an outstanding safety record and has been listed as one of JACDEC (Jet Airliner Crash Data Evaluation Centre) the World’s top 10 safest airlines for the third time. Hainan Airlines’ fleet is mainly comprised of Boeing 737s and 787s, and Airbus 330s. As of December 2015, Hainan Airlines has 162 aircrafts in operation, which are used for both passenger and cargo transportation, and provide passengers with individual space in first class, and a spacious new business class. Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won six consecutive global SKYTRAX five-star airline ratings.
Hainan Airlines inherits“Oriental hospitality”, advocates a “respect for the customer” service spirit, follows the “SMILE” service standard, passes on the “cherished experience” brand philosophy, highlights the “Oriental Beauty” new international brand image, becoming a world-class aviation enterprise and brand for the Chinese nation.
We take safety and punctuality as the primary principles of our aviation services.
Using Eastern hospitality to make connections with friends all over the world, we accept different cultures and present a pleasant image of China
Using innovation to pursue the ideal of excellent service, our passion allows us to create a wonderful flying experience
Using teamwork to craft 5-star quality service, our team spirit contributes to a perfect journey
Hainan Airlines Offers:
- International Flights
- CCRA AirSelect Commission Program
- STPC for connections in PEK
- Complimentary limo for select Business Class passengers who fly between North America or Europe and China
- Calgary service launches 30Jun16
- Fuel Surcharge increase 10AUG16
- New LAS PEK service launching 2DEC16
- Mandatory Passenger Contact Info
- Minor Booking Policy
- New LAX service to Chengdu & Chongqing
- New Prime Wings Lounge Beijing
- LAX Terminal change effective 15APR17
- Announcing Hainan Plus
- Int'l Transfer Passenger info
- GDS Booking Policy
- New service JFK to Chongqing
- New service JFK to Chongqing special fares
- Fuel Surcharge change effective 1SEP17
- Winter schedule adjustment with waivers
- NYC Chengdu service launches Oct 2017
- LAS waiver policy 2OCT17