Grandhotel Hessischer Hof – a 5 star hideaway in the heart of Frankfurt
and member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”
This luxury five-star hotel in Frankfurt, the only privately managed luxury hotel in the city with 121 rooms and 11 convention rooms, is owned by the Landgrave and Prince of Hesse family foundations. Precious paintings, antique furniture, noble fabrics and carpets characterize the ambience of the Grandhotel – a successful combination of tradition and modernity. It is located just a stone’s throw away from the fair ground and finance district of Frankfurt. The shopping meccas on Zeil and Goethestraße, the historic old city including the cathedral, “Römer” (Frankfurt’s city hall) and the Main river embankment and cultural highlights, such as the “Alte Oper” concert hall, are only a few minutes away.
Discover their brand new Comfort Category – Modern Luxury and skyline views with 323sq ft (ca. 30m²). Enjoy the 13-star Gault Millau awarded restaurant, Sévres, and the legendary Jimmy’s Bar. Dive into the world of massage, sauna and beauty in their fitness and spa area on the 7th floor.
- Wi-Fi connection in all public areas
- High-speed internet Wi-Fi and LAN in guest-rooms & suites
- In-room mini bar (choice of soft drinks, beer and snacks)
- Daily mineral water in room
- Sky sports channel
- National & international daily newspapers
- Access to FINEST Medical, Fitness, Health Club
- Shoeshine service
- Hospitality voucher for a welcome drink of your choice and snacks (exclusive amenity for suite guests)